- Day 1: Delhi To Shimla (350 KM)
- On arrival at Delhi go to ISBT Kashmiri Gate and catch the Volvo at 8:00 pm. Proceed to Shimla (located 350kms). Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains. Which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Overnight journey. (8 hrs Journey)
- Day 2: Shimla Local
- On arrival in Shimla transfer to the Hotel,. After fresh up go for half day city tour visiting “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCE STUDIES” At 1983m, this magnificent English renaissance structure was the former Vice regal Lodge and HIMALAYAN BIRD PARK. Also visit SANKAT MOCHAN TEMPLE, VAISHNO DEVI GUFA. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “The Mall & THE RIDGE” (By Own).This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo – Tudor library building – are worth seeing. Dinner and Over night at hotel.
- Day 3: Shimla – Kufri – Chail – Shimla
- Morning after breakfast Full Day Excursion Visiting To “Kufri” India’s One Of The Best Holiday Paradise Kufri In Shimla Is Beautifully Tucked On An Altitude Of 2,622 Meter, Via Green Valley, Wild Flower Hall, Indira Holiday Home And Fagu. Its lawns and woodland are added attractions. After that proceed towards Chail. Visit Chail Palace, Kali Tibba, World’s Highest Cricket Ground and Sidh Baba Temple.Evening return to Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay.( GREEN VALLEY, WILD FLOWER HALL, HALI PAD, KUFRI, INDIRA TOURIST PARK, MINI ZOO, FAGU VALLEY,Chail)
- Day 4: Shimla – Naldehra - Jakhoo Temple Shimla
- Morning after breakfast go to visit Naldehra. Naldehra (2044m) is a heaven for tourist located at distance of 22 km away from Shimla. It boasts of the oldest 9 hole golf course in the country. The well groomed golf Naldehra course is lovely and perhaps one of the finest and most sporty in India. In afternoon return to Shimla and visit “JAKHOO TEMPLE” At 2455m, this is the town’s highest peak and a famous point for Shimla’s famous views. The summit is crowned with a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman.” Dinner and Overnight Stay.
- Day 5: Shimla-Delhi (350KM)
- After Breakfast check out from the Hotel and return to Delhi by AC Volvo Bus (8.30 AM & 11.15 AM) with sweet memories of Shimla.
Tour Detail :
- Welcome Drink on arrival in Hotels.
- 3 Nights Deluxe Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- MAP Meal Plan. (5 Breakfast, 5 Dinner In Hotel)
- 2 Volvo tickets for Delhi – Shimla – Delhi.
- 3 Days individual Alto / Indica car for Shimla sight seeing.
- Inclusive Of All Taxes.
Honeymoon Inclusions :
- (Flower Bed Decoration Once, One candle Light Dinner, One Honeymoon Cake, Kesar Milk once during the stay.)
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any activities and Personal Expense.
- Any Air / Train fare.
- Heater Charges Extra.
Happy Tour End !!